So without much delay i start my article here. I am giving you a hack to use Reliance GPRS for free in your java based or symbian based phone. All you have to do is just to follow the procedure given below.
- Download these 2 files : UCweb and Bolt Browser.
- Get the rcomwap GPRS settings in your phone.
- Install both the above given softwares.
- Now open Bolt Browser. It will give you the following screen
Enter this text in the “Back query field” : ?id=jCustomerWAPProv/
now scroll down and you will get one more field named “Host”, Enter : HandlerHost in that field and press OK. Connect using rcomwap GPRS settings, it will install itself and then you are done ! You will be able to use GPRS for free !
- Follow the same procedure for UCweb Browser and it will be done !
- The reason why i am providing two different browser is that the Bolt Browser doesn’t allow downloading of file so you may be able to download any file via UCweb browser given. UCweb browser is a Chinese version so if you find any difficulties in understanding the operations, you may comment below and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support ! Have a nice time here. Please leave a comment below if it works for you and you think i have helped you !
P.S. This trick is tested in Gujarat only. so please check in your state and i think it should work.