If you are a blogger than I am sure that you must have visited Mashable at least once while surfing and while surfing, you must have been to their post page and have seen the floating bar they have for social bookmarking. Ever tried to change the resolution and check that bar ? well, if you change the resolution to 800*600, it auto-adjusts itself below the article title. Great, isn’t it ? Well, I have come across the same plugin which can be used to do this work. So here I go !
Before finding this great plugin, I used several plugins which were almost the same but the problem was while opening the site in low resolution. If you are a regular reader of this blog and your resolution is around 1000, then you must have noticed it before and many of my other readers advised me to change or remove that floating bar and then i started looking for such a Mashable type sidebar which gets adjust automatically according to the resolution or size.
The plugin which i have been referring above is named Sharebar. It is an amazing plugin and a must have plugin for your WordPress blog.
- Allows to change almost any setting you want.
- Clean setting page.
- You can change the button order, edit the button code or delete them.
- You can also add a new button.
- You can also call an individual button in any template by using the code given.
- You can reset the buttons to by default at any time
- Adjusts automatically to horizontal position if the page size is less than 1000px.
I recommend and surely suggest you that this is a must have plugin for your WordPress blog !