As you know that today’s world is consistently becoming mobile with people wanting to work from home and employers wanting to reduce costs in terms of establishing an office. Presentations are an important part of today’s businesses but if we want to go mobile and have the freedom of working from anywhere then we need to able to also remotely manage this task.
And a solution to this need is Zoho Show. Zoho helps you to create interactive presentations has pre built themes that you can drag and drop and much more.
Some features of Zoho Show:
* It has more then 40 built in beautiful themes.
* You know in presentations the key is to present your data in a more visual way, there’s not much place for words. Zoho comes in with in built symbols and shapes that you can embed into the show. It has a lot of clipart images that you can use say Science and Technology and you can easily embed any or all of them into the slide show.
* Zoho allows you to share your presentation online with anyone.
* Another great feature of Zoho is that you can chat with your friends while you are at it.
Cons of Zoho
* It is not free and you can only use the trial version for 30 days. After the trial period it is $3 per user.
* You need to be logged in while you are using Zoho
How to use Zoho Show?
* Go to Zoho Show website and login to your account once created.
* Click on create new
*Now as I said there are a lot of premade templates that you can use and choose one of the backgrounds.
* Click on start
* Now you can use the various slides available, the clipart images and symbols to stylise your presentation
* Save your presentation and you may publish it. If you use the “ Show in zoho public presentation list” then it will be visible to all those who use Zoho Show. You may want to un check that option.
Just use this link for more info https://www.zoho.com/docs/presentation/help.html
What can you use Zoho for?
Zoho can be used to create and share presentations online. I am in the third of B Tech and this is the time for me to create presentations based on the mini project that I did. With Zoho I can share the presentations with my teachers online at their time and ease.
That said you can use Zoho for lots of educational purposes like e learning using Zoho.
Secondly if you are an office worker then you can share your presentations with your boss.
George writes for a tech start up that makes underwater iPhones.